There is a new hotfix available for Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007.
This hotfix fixes the following issues that were not previously documented in a Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
PerformancePoint Planning issues
• The property value for a filter does not display the filter selection in a form. Instead, it displays the member label.
• You cannot select the members of a Member View that is used in a Microsoft Excel filter.
• The page filter tree is always fully expanded when it is opened. This causes performance issues when large dimensions are used.
PerformancePoint Monitoring issues
• If the user has not previewed the Scorecard, the conditional visibility does not work for all languages.
• When you select the "multi-select tree" display method, the Scorecard is displayed incorrectly for a filter. The Scorecard is typically displayed on an incorrect column.
To obtain the hotfix contact Microsoft Customer Support Services.
If you are not severely affected by one of above problems, it is recommended that you wait for the next service pack that contains this hotfix.
More details you can found here:
This hotfix updates the PerformancePoint Server 2007 components to version 3.0.3703.00. To verify the version number after you apply this hotfix, click About on the Help menu in PerformancePoint Server 2007.